Connection gives "An AppleShare system error occurred"
Jared Pedroza
2005-01-10 18:26:55 UTC
Hello all,

I can connect to a SLES 9 Linux server and enter my password but it gives me
a "An AppleShare system error occurred." error when I do. I am using 2.0.2
and have been through all my config files to make sure they match another
Linux server we have running 2.0. Has anyone else seen this?

Jared

Jared Pedroza